Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday is Beer and World Series Night

With The World Series happening tonight who really needs a special activity to get them out of the house and down to their favorite beer spot. Just pick the place that has the best viewing options and a great beer list and head out. If you need help just refer to the long list of bar options on the right side of this blog. I don't want to play favorites but if you live out here around Audubon Capone's works and of course TJ's is a short drive.

The other day I had someone suggest Chap's Taproom and Sports Grill. Surprisingly this place is only 5 minutes from my house and somehow I haven't managed to stop in. When I first clicked on their website I was worried about all the BudMillerCoors specials but they do have some decent crafts and imports. They even have Microbrew Night every Wednesday when they take $1.00 off all micro pints. Since, "sports bar" is in their name I am guessing TVs are in abundance and they do have the NFL Ticket and MLB Extra Innings so it maybe worth a look.

Still want a Thursday is Beer Night activity? Check out Suzanne Woods suggestion for tonight.

No comments: