Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A California View of a Philly Cheesesteak

I wish I would of found this when the Phillies were playing the Dodgers but even if it's not timely it will work on a rainy day sans baseball. The podcast My Life as a Foodie did a show on Philly cheesesteaks. Phil, the site's creator lives in Irvine CA, is a Dodgers fan and admits to having a serious passion for cheesesteaks. He uses his podcast to discuss all things food and drink related. In this episode he discusses Philly attitude (yes he brings up booing Santa), how to correctly order a cheesesteak and where to get a good one in California (if that's possible). It's always interesting to hear the point of view of someone who has never been to the city discussing Philly life. My Life as a Foodie is part of The Beer Safari which is a group of podcasters dedicated to spreading the word about good beer. Now I need a real cheesesteak.

My Life as a Foodie

No comments: