Thursday, June 11, 2009

Go to Ron's: Blues, Brews & BBQs

Do as I say, not as I do! As much as I heard this growing up it especially applies to tonight's Blues, Brews & BBQs at Ron's Original Bar & Grille in Exton. I'm ashamed to say that I have not been to Ron's and unfortunately it doesn't look like I can make it to tonight's festivities. Don't follow my lame lead. I highly recommend making it there tonight.

Ron's has put together a glorious combination of 10 big beers, food from Jimmy's BBQ and the blues music of John Grecia and Donny Syracuse. I don't know much about the BBQ or the blues band but the beer list is certainly worth the trip.

Pliny the Elder
120 Minute
Avery Samael's
Weyerbacher Heresy
Southern Tier Cuvee #2
Pennichuck Russian Imperial Stout
Allagash Curieux
and more

No comments: