Sunday, May 10, 2009

Here's to Mom

Really???

How do mom and beer relate? My mother is truly a lightweight. Give her a 12oz bottle and she will pour half and save the rest for later in the evening, if at all. She is a big advocate of the pony bottle. My appreciation for beer definitely came from another branch of the family tree. The best thing I can say about my mom and beer is that she is open to tasting anything I bring back home. Saison, Hefeweizen, DIPA, Imperial Stout, Gueuze, Smoked Porter, you name it she has tried it. This is an amazing feat for a woman who once though Corona was an exotic brew. So to my mom I raise a pint and say Happy Mother's Day. I'll have a bomber of Weyerbacher Insanity for you to try on my next trip to Pittsburgh.

So is this considered multitasking?

No comments: