Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oktober Celebrations


I think everyone in Philly who does a site or blog has posted all the Oktoberfest activities coming up this weekend. Everyone should have no problem finding an event that fits their schedule. There are some really great gatherings happening and I am sure that quite a few beer enthusiasts or those who are looking for a challenge will attempt to make it to multiple events. My game plan for this year has changed. The idea of waking up, going to a beer festival for several hours, followed by a second and third event, then finishing up the day by tossing back several more at a favorite watering hole isn't going to happen. I will pick my destination, settle in, take part in the celebration, hoist a few and not worry about leaving. In other words I look to chose my destination wisely and stay for awhile.

Whether you plan on going to one or want the challenge of multiple celebrations enjoy the Oktoberfest season to the fullest. Here are just a few of the upcoming events.

Sept 26-28th
Stoudt's Oktoberfest

Sept 27th
Philly Oktoberfest @ the Armory
Oktoberfest @ TJ's Restaurant & Drinkery
Fall Fest @ Victory Brewing

Oct 4th
Midtown Village Festival

Oct 11th -12th
Oktoberfest @ River Horse Brewing


Zicke, zacke, zicke, zacke, hoi, hoi, hoi

Zicke, zacke, zicke, zacke, hoi, hoi, hoi

Prosit!

No comments: