Sunday, September 14, 2008

More Pliny, Oh Yeah!!!



Keeping up with this beer is almost a job. I nailed some, I missed some, I got tips and I got lucky but either way I have tried to let everyone know where this Russian River favorite is headed next. Searching the web as I always do on a Sunday night I stumbled across one of my favorite sites, the Beer Yard, and they are reporting that on Monday not only is Pliny on tap but also four other Russian River brews will flow at Monk's Cafe starting at 11:30 am. If you are lucky enough to be in the city think about hitting Monks for some mussels, pommes frites and a few glasses of Russian River's finest. If you can't make it in for a mid day round jump in before the Eagles and Cowboys clash on Monday Night Football. Either way Russian River Night at Monk's Cafe is a must. Don't miss it.

No comments: