Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Sunday Wager

This Sunday I am preparing to watch the AFC North leading Pittsburgh Steelers take on the 2nd place Baltimore Ravens. I know here in the middle of Eagles country most of you are more focused on the Eagles/Browns Monday night game but being from Pittsburgh my focus is always on the Black and Gold. To kick up the excitement of watching today's AFC battle I have made a friendly wager with Baltimore Beer Guy.

Brian "Baltimore Beer Guy" does a great blog that focuses on beer happenings in and around the Baltimore area. It's always good to know what's happening a couple hours south and it's especially helpful if you are planing a quick beer adventure from Philly down 95.

Since BBG is a Raven's fan I figured why not put up a bottle or two of something from Philly that he can't get in Baltimore up against beer from one of my favorite Baltimore brew pubs, The Brewer's Art, or another Baltimore brewery. Simple enough. So today a Steelers victory not only satisfies my football side but also nets some good beer. What could be better?

GO STEELERS !!!

2 comments:

Steve said...

He should have known not to bet against Troy Polamalu hahaha.

Brian P said...

Soooooo true. Don't bet against a great USC alum.