Friday, June 11, 2010

Odell Brewing Company @ Capone's


We are headed into the final weekend and I have been dealing with a cold for the past few days.  Great timing. Unfortunately I've missed many events on my can't miss list. Since physically I feel somewhat better I have my sights set on Capone's for Meet the Brewer with Odell Brewing Company.  Tagged as one of the best breweries in Colorado they are making their east coast debut. The beers are here on a trial basis which is all part of deciding if PA gets the opportunity to pour more in the future.  Looks like we have to make a good impression. Definitely a good reason to drag myself to a bar stool and partake in the afternoon festivities.  Besides we all know the healing benefits of a good pint.  See ya there. Cheers

Capone's
2-4pm, PAYG
Odell Drafts
90 Schilling
IPA
Saboteur Brett Barrel Brown Ale
Woodcut 4 Oak Aged Lager

No comments: