Thursday, August 25, 2011

Welcome to the World Ava


In the past my lapses in posting have mainly been due to surges in work or laziness. Now I have an even better excuse for my recent hiatus. On August 7th little Ava Grace Parker entered the world.  Our first child is now delightfully taking up anything that could be called free time.  Everyone at this end is healthy, happy and working with all the new twist and turns of the day.  My beer life has slowed but still exists between diaper changes, feedings and doctor visits. Cheers!

3 comments:

JayZeis said...

Congrats. We are expecting a little girl in November. Fun times await

Rich Isaacs said...

Congrats dude. Very exciting!

Brian P said...

Hey guys, Thanks!!! It's all very exciting and exhausting. I guess this means I'm officially an adult =)

JayZeis all the best to you and the fam.