Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy IPA Day


I'm not sure how I feel about International IPA Day. Is it just another silly made up celebratory day in the mold of National Raspberry Cream Pie DayNational Tooth Fairy Day and National S'mores Day? Or is it another great way to get the word of craft beer flowing. Realistically the only people talking about IPA Day are those of us who are already enjoying craft beer.  I know this for a fact because my mother has yet to send me a holiday card filled with XOXOXOs and a $10.00 check. Take it for what its worth, it's another reason to enjoy a beer.  Round up a few friends, pick your favorite pub and hoist a glass of IPA.  The day is yours hop heads, rejoice. It all ends soon, but no worries National Mustard Day (Aug 6th) is just around the corner.

No comments: