Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Memphis Taproom Does My Pittsburgh Heart Proud


There is certainly no love lost between Philadelphians and Pittsburghers.  With the exception of when their sports teams are butting heads one corner of PA couldn't care less about what's happening in the other.  However, since Pittsburgh is my hometown and the Philly area is were I reside I have a love of both cities.  Therefore, when I have the chance to experience a little Pittsburgh flavor at this end of the state it makes me all warm and fuzzy.  Tonight is the chance to experience a taste of Pittsburgh.  Memphis Taproom has brought back Pittsburgh Nights and they're doing it in the Beer Garden.

Pittsburgh Night in the Beer Garden

Wednesday, August 3 :: 6-9pm
Pittsburgh Nights are back! We'll be stocking the truck with cans of IC Light and whatever goodies we can get our hands on from Penn Brewery, all for $3! AND for one night only get your 'Ode to a Primanti Brothers HOT DOG' for just $4. Alfresco dining, the Pittsburgh way!

I'll vouch for the Primanti style dog and beers from Penn Brewery but you're on your own when it comes to IC Light. Just because I call it home doesn't mean I have to like everything from Pittsburgh.

No comments: