Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Russian River Will Sweep Me Away Yet Again


At some point I may stop shouting every time some place rolls out a few Russian River beers.  That isn't happening anytime soon an especially not when the great beer location is Craft Ale House.  Not to play favorites but anyone who pops in on this site with any regularity knows that CAH is one of the places that manages to keep me sane.  Gary and Melissa offer a refuge from the unimaginative and tasteless sea of suburban chain restaurants. Besides where else am I going for my late night seasoned popcorn fix? Thus Craft Ale House has a special spot in my beer soaked heart. Alright enough gushing more about the beer. 

Wednesday at CAH is Rolling Down the Russian River Night.  The Vinnie creations on draft are Registration Ale, Blind Pig IPA, Consecration and Damnation.  A couple hop hits, a touch of the sour and a Belgian interpretation. A perfect mid week lineup. PAYG

No comments: