Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Favorite Beer List of the Week



Resurrection Ale House draft board 8-5-10

After much delay I finally managed to make it over to Resurrection Ale House. On my long list of places to check out this one topped them all.  I'm embarrassed that it took so long to get there, but it was a perfect storm that allowed it all to happen. My rare day off, Shark Week and a celebration of Russian River.  Who could ask for more? 

Their beer board was no joke. Yes, that is the correct price for those RR drafts.  For the most part I stuck with the Vinnie creations only veering off course to finish with the Deschutes Black Butte Porter

A quick shout out to Rocco the man behind the bar.  Great on the taps and the beer IQ is impressive. Brendan and Leigh a huge thumbs up.  Guys you never fail to amaze.  At last I can say I've enjoyed all your establishments.

No comments: