Thursday, July 22, 2010

Favorite Beer Menu of the Week

Teresa's Next Door 7-17-10

Wow what can I say?  This was a great one.  For those of you who have never been to TND shame, shame, shame.  No doubt one of the best beer stops in the burbs.  The 4 batches of Russian River Consecration (along with Supplication & Registration), Founders KBS , a couple options from Jolly Pumpkin and one from Cantillon are proof of that.                                                                                         
Since I was on my way to register for the mud run on Sunday, an afternoon of good beer wasn't on the schedule.  After one KBS I left the serious tasting to those who could handle it.  Dan from the smile on your face my guess is your day was a good one.

1 comment:

Dan Bengel said...

It was a very right smart day!