Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pliny the Younger and Cheese Please

My plan was to not chase Pliny the Younger around the same way I did last year when Elder arrived in the area. However, here I am pointing out the movement of the 3IPA as it invades Philly. I had my inaugural glass at Capone's last Sunday and as long as Younger continues to pour in the area it wont be my last.

If you need the California hop fix head to Tria (Washington Square) today from 4-7pm (or until it kicks) for Pliny the Younger and Salvation. The beers will be specially priced and paired with two California cheeses, Fiscalini Vintage Bandage Wrapped Cheddar and Cowgirl Creamery Red Hawk.

2 comments:

Bryan Kolesar said...

Then, you'd probably also be interested to see what your friends at Craft Ale House are up to very soon.

Brian P said...

Much love for the Craft Ale House. Anytime I can enjoy Russian River close to home it's a good thing. I am looking forward to Monday night.