Saturday, September 18, 2010

In the Land of GABF

File:2006-03-26 Denver Skyline I-25 Speer.jpg

My blogging mind has decided to suddenly resurface in Denver Colorado.  Yes, after a couple of weeks of letting life get in the way of my creative side I've gone to the best place on earth to recapture the beer spirit, The Great American Beer Festival.  Since Wednesday I've been weaving through the wonderful Mile High city to partake in activities that make this week heaven on earth for beer fanatics.

The plan for the day is to hit the festival for the afternoon session and then more exploring in the evening.  Thus, the standard course of action.  Pictures, video and all embarrassing proof of activities will come in due time.  For now I've got to prepare for what lies ahead.  Cheers!!!

No comments: