Thursday, November 15, 2007

What Should I Cover?


Since I am a one man operation I need to be realistic about what I can cover in the beer world. I would love to tell you that I'm going to fly around the country and visit great breweries and festivals and drink beer with the locals and report back on them, but that's not going to happen. There are people out there that make a living doing that (yes I'm jealous). I'm going to scale it back a bit and keep it fairly local. Since my home base is here in Philly, eastern PA, NJ and DE will be my main concentration. However, I grew up in Pittsburgh and try to get out there when I can so you will get info from the left side of the state as well. My adventurous side often has me jumping into the car with my fiance and heading to some little beer place in the middle of nowhere. So really I could be anywhere. I may even toss in some beer news from across the country from time to time. So much for scaling it back. Hey, this blog thing is still new to me so I will have to see how it goes.................check back for updates

No comments: