Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another Beer Blog



Yes, it's another beer blog but just like a great beer bar or brewpub you can never have too many. My focus is on craft beer. Sorry for those of you who might of stumbled on here looking for info on those macros (Bud, Miller/Coors...etc). They have their place its just not in my fridge or on this spot. I feel that people should be smart about what they drink and if I can lead anyone away from the world of thin, bland, tasteless, beer all the better. This is the best time ever to be a beer drinker so why waste it tipping back a beer that is just another mass produced bottle of fizzy yellow water. With so many options anyone would be hard pressed to not find a beer that satisfies their tastes. This blog is for the beer adventurer in all of us. As I hit new beer spots and taste all the wonderful offerings I look to learn and also provide helpful info on beer styles, bars, festivals, books, breweries, brewpubs and anything that is craft beer related. Here's to drinking smart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog, love the what's in my fridge feature.

I'd love to have you join my network for beer drinkers. We already have some bloggers promoting their blogs through the RSS feature.

Check it out www.democracysdrink.com

Hope to see you there and happy holidays,

Rich